It is normal for relationships to suffer as the pressure and strains of everyday life accumulate. Love may disappear, replaced by resentment, anger, doubt, uncertainty or boredom. Each partner can view this differently depending on their own experience of previous family life. One partner may despair, while the other may view it as a temporary circumstance. However, there can be occasions when partnerships experience untold or persistent challenges. These difficulties can continue to a point where both parties feel powerless to address issues. Couples counselling can help, particularly when the path does not feel clear. When is the right time for relationship counselling?
- There has been a betrayal of trust; an affair, debt or secrecy.
- Talking causes confusion or unbearable anger.
- Separation or Divorce appear as the only option.
- Desire has depleted/gone
- Arguments and bickering go on and on.
Causes of relationship problems
- Lack of negotiation
- Birth of a child
- Depression or associated mental health issues
- External pressures
- Life changes
- Children leaving home
How can Couple Counselling with Focus Health help? Focus Health provides an opportunity to positively address the challenges in relationships by;
- Recognising and addressing destructive/limiting patterns
- Improving communication and conflict resolution abilities
- Learning and developing new relationship skills
- Examining and identifying the impact of change on the relationship
- Develop and enhance successful relationship strategies
- Improve problem resolution abilities
Focus Health Counselling and Psychotherapy Services, provide professional and skilled couples counselling when you are in most need. If you are viewing this page, you may be considering securing skilled assistance. Perhaps this may be a time to enquire further as to how we might help?. Please take the opportunity to contact us:
Telephone: 07939 061 822
14 The Tything
Worcester WR1 1HD
Associate practitioners operate independently and Focus Health Counselling and Psychotherapy Services or Huw Richards are not responsible or liable for any issues that arise as a result of or following an agreed referral. Any concerns should be raised directly with the associate therapist or with their member organisation.